Insurance Policies for Your Home, Car, ATV, Business and More!
Auto Insurance in Ithaca, NY
Larkin Insurance helps customers in Ithaca, Cortland, Binghamton, and the surrounding towns in Tompkins County protect their finances with high-quality auto insurance plans that cover ATV insurance, car insurance, boat insurance, and truck insurance. New York drivers are legally required to carry auto insurance, but choosing the right type of coverage from an endless sea of options can be challenging. Since 1960, our insurance agency has given each customer personalized care along with the guidance to find the right policy for his or her needs.
- Collision Coverage – Whether you collide with a tree, concrete barrier, or another vehicle, you’ll have to deal with the substantial expense of repairing or replacing your vehicle when you get into an accident. Purchasing a plan that includes collision coverage can reduce the amount you have to pay out-of-pocket to repair your vehicle or buy a new one. We’ll consider the age of your vehicle, how much you’re able to pay out-of-pocket, and other factors to help you find an affordable protective collision policy.
For a free auto insurance quote, call our agents at 607-273-4732.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Like collision coverage, comprehensive coverage protects you from paying excessive costs to repair or replace your vehicle. In addition to collision protection, however, comprehensive policies also protect you and your vehicle from fire damage, water damage, theft, vandalism, and other incidents. You can choose a deductible that fits your financial situation so that your budget won’t take a major hit, whether a tree falls on your vehicle or your car gets damaged in a tornado.
- Liability Coverage – You won’t always make the right decision when driving. If you get into an accident and you’re found at fault, liability coverage prevents you from covering the high costs of the other party’s injuries or property damage. Not only is liability coverage required for motorists in the state of New York, but it’s also useful so that you don’t have to pay for emergency aid, medical expenses, property damage, auto repair costs, and other factors when you’re at fault in an accident. At Larkin Insurance, we’ll help you find a plan with the right amount of liability coverage so that you can be prepared for the worst scenarios.
- Personal Injury Protection – After an auto accident, it can take a long time for insurance companies to determine which party is at fault and take necessary actions, including making payments. If you have an insurance plan that includes personal injury protection, you can receive compensation for medical bills and lost wages as a result of the accident, whether or not you’re found at fault. Personal injury protection makes it much easier to get the care you need without the hassle of having to assign blame to any specific party.
- Underinsured or Uninsured Motorist Coverage – If you get into an accident and the other party is at fault, you simply file a claim with their insurance company and get compensation for your repair and medical bills. But what do you do if the other driver is underinsured or uninsured? Underinsured or uninsured motorist coverage protects you in these situations. Insurance plans with this type of coverage can cover expenses that the at-fault party’s insurance can’t afford to cover or will cover your expenses entirely if the other party is uninsured.
Larkin Insurance will help you find a plan that has the coverage you need at a price you can afford, including policies from highly regarded companies like Progressive, Preferred Mutual, New York Central Mutual, and National Grange. Fill out our convenient online form or call our Ithaca office at 607-273-4732 to request an auto insurance quote today. Our experienced agents are happy to assist with your specific needs, whether you’re only shopping for auto insurance or you’re interested in bundling with a home, business, or RV policy.